Let’s Get Together
Now is the time to get together and discuss the possibilities! Let’s schedule a meeting to discuss how to realize both your “needs” and “wants” while staying within your budget.
At this point we will go over:
The general scope of the project
Your desired budget
Styles, finishes, and options that appeal to you
Our initial impressions, suggestions, and ideas
Once we have an understanding of your vision, we can provide you with a quote for the proposed work. It takes approximately 1-2 weeks for us to create a customized quote for your consideration.
Details, Details, Details
We typically meet several times with clients after the initial budget quote has been accepted. During this planning stage, we provide guidance and advice as we work towards finalizing the details of your project.
During this stage:
· The project design is ratified
· A final detailed scope of work, as well as a firm, fixed price, is agreed upon
· Project timelines and payment schedules are confirmed
· The construction contract documents are signed
· The initial deposit is paid
· Building permits are obtained
· Windows and doors are ordered
· Finishes (cabinetry, trim, flooring, etc.) are confirmed and ordered